Strony

wtorek, 6 marca 2012

The Dalton brothers + NEW IN

Hi,

Yesterday I had no idea what to wear.

I work so I set out my outfit the day before. 
I know myslef and the next day I wouldn't know what to wear and I'd stand in front of my closet and think. 
And naturally I don't have time for that in the morning.

So I figured out that today I'd present you an outfit with my striped leggins. 
My friend called them "The Dalton brothers' leggins" and he calls me "A Dalton brother":) 
They attract attention which is quite nice.

How do you like them??:)



Btw please support me in the Lenor contest- vote for me here CLICK (press "Głosuj") :)











striped leggins- New Yorker
shoes, bag, scarf- allegro.pl
jacket, earrings- Orsay
tunic- H&M


and
NEW IN:

* a chiffon blouse (New Yorker; 79,99zł)- I totally love it:)


* a bracelet (New Yorker; 7,99zł) 
A few years ago I had a lot of fuchsia/pink accessories but I sold them out- how stupid I was:P 
But I didn't sell my pink high heels, a belt and a clutch;) One day I'll show you them:)


* a lipgloss (Rimmel; 19zł) and an eyeliner (Manhattan; 26,99zł)



* and two pair of shoes (I'm totally happy), both from CCC and in size 35:D

wedges 39zł 


patent boots 29zł

11 komentarzy:

  1. podobają mi się twoje legginsy:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. świetne spodnie i buty:) koszula jest rewelacyjna!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fun leggings and I love the studs on the back of your boots. I'm actually going to Austin for a blogging conference.

    xo erica

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. swietny zestaw;) legginsy bardzo i siępodobaja;P i koszyla z NY jest piękna. sama ją mam zamiar kupic;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love the striped leggings and purse!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. So pretty! Love it all, especially your leggings!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Świetne leginsy. Koszula z NY też śliczna, kolor ma niesamowicie kuszący.

    a niestety do szkoły muszę przyjechać ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Świetne legginsy ! ;)
    zapraszam do mnie z okazji jutrzejszego naszego święta dla moich czytelniczek 20%rabatu w sklepie internetowym Jadwiga ;)
    http://cherrylassie.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Rewelacyjne legginsy! :) Widzę, że fajne rzeczy kupiłaś, niezłe nowości! W NY jest sporo fajnych rzeczy, ale w tym sklepie w Galerii Krakowskiej nigdy nie jest posprzątane, rzeczy zwykle porozrzucane i źle to na mnie wpływa, dlatego unikam tego sklepu. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki;) swego czasu dużo kupowałam w NY, potem przestałam, bo się trochę 'zeszmacił', ale ostatnio zaszłam przypadkiem i się zdziwiłam, ile fajnych rzeczy jest (i nawet dobrych gatunkowo, chyba się poprawili:P):)

      Usuń

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Byłoby mi miło, gdybyś zostawił/a komentarz;]
It would be nice, if you left a comment;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...